Sunday - Thursday 8:00AM
& Saturday 8:00AM - 11:00PMStore Hours:
Sunday - Thursday: 8:00AM - 10:00PM
Friday & Saturday: 8:00AM - 11:00PM
Rec Hall closes 1 hour before store.
(Hours vary in off-season)
Sunday - Thursday 11:00AM -
Saturday 11:00AM - 10:00PMLaundry Hours:
Daily 8:00AM - 9:00PM
Last load in by 7:30PM
Daily 10:00AM - 8:00PM
NO LIFEGUARD ON DUTY!
No one is
to swim alone. Children under 18 years must be accompanied
by adult.HYDRO-FURY Waterslide:
See Weekly Activities Schedule for HoursMini Golf:
Night 7:00PM - 10:00PM
*All outside activities are
weather permitting. Hours may vary before July 1st and after
August 20th.Quiet Time:
8:00AM. Please be considerate to your neighbors!
3 Night Minimum
on Holiday Weekends.
Check Out Time is 12 Noon.
Check In Time is
Additional charge of $10.00 per hour for
early arrivals and late departures.Gas
Prepay at office. Tanks are filled by
1:00PM and 7:00PM daily.Smoking is not
permitted in any facility or building.
Speed Limit 5 MPH.
All motorized vehicles
must be driven by licensed drivers. 1 Vehicle Per
Site. Others park in Visitor’s Parking.
There is a charge for the use of air conditioners. Check at
Dumpsters are located at the Store and
Pavilion. Please dispose of your trash properly. We
do not have trash pick-up!
RV washer and dryer use prohibited.
Children must be
on their sites by 10:00PM. Parents are responsible for their
No bicycle or scooter riding
after sunset. Helmets required for ages 15 & under.
No skateboards, roller blades or motorized scooters.
Washing and rinsing of autos, RV’s or any vehicle
Six (6) people per site maximum.
Alcohol on your site only.
All trailers and RV’s must
be backed into sites, perpendicular to the roadway.
Outside carpet size must be no larger than 2'x3'.
Tents for kids must be no larger than 6'x8' and must be
moved every third day.
Pets must be leashed, under
control and cleaned up after. Current rabies certificate
Please do not cut through sites.
defacing of trees or other property will result in ejection
from park without refund.
All visitors must register
& pay a fee. Those persons not on an original registration
will be considered visitors. We reserve the right to limit
your guests. Visitors must park in the visitor’s parking
areas and may not bring pets! Pool privileges do not apply
to visitors.Visitors’ Check-Out Times:
Day Visitors: 10:00PM; Overnight Visitors: 12:00 Noon the
day of departure or re-register.Cancellation Policy:
• No deposits or additional payments for any reservation may be transferred to another guest.
• Refunds apply only if notified of cancellation 21 days or more prior to your arrival date (certain restrictions apply for holiday weekends, please read below).
• Cancellations made 21 days or more prior to arrival date will receive 50% of required deposit plus any additional payments made.
• Cancellations made between 14-20 days prior to arrival will be given campground credit minus 50% of the required deposit for a future stay within the current camping season.
• Cancellations made less than 14 days prior to your arrival date forfeit all payments. No date transfer option is available. Cancellation Policy
on Holiday Weekends:
• Required deposits are non-refundable.
• Holiday weekends require full payment 30 days in advance.
• Additional payments made to the reservation will be refunded if given 30 days’ notice and the original required deposit will be kept as a cancellation fee.
• Additional payments may be transferred to another stay within the same camping season provided that the cancellation takes place 14 days prior to your arrival.
• Cancellations made less than 14 days prior to your arrival date forfeit all payments. No date transfer option is available.
We reserve the right
to refuse service to anyone and will not be responsible for
injury or accidents to campers or their guests or for the
loss of valuables of any kind. There will be no refunds
given for early departures or due to inclement weather.